December 31, 2016

2016 Year Ender


2016 has been a busy year for me. It brought me a lot of experiences and travels. 
I might not have been posting as much as I hoped in this blog but that's because working from home has blessed me with a lot of things to cherish. 

Bohol Travel with fellow Tuklas Talino judges
♥ My 33rd Birthday at JumpYard
♥ Opening of the Laguna office to cater to more executive-virtual assistants
♥ Sri Lanka travel 
♥ Opening of our restaurant, Benny's Lounge
♥ Halloween parties 
♥ Team building parties
♥ Christmas parties (personal & business)

There's a lot to be thankful for this 2016 and no matter what challenges you encountered this year, there will always be something, even a small thing, to be thankful for. 

May your 2017 be brighter and bring you more blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment