May 14, 2016

5 things I learned after jumping at Jumpyard

When I celebrated by birthday at Jump Yard last April, I learned these 5 things that people who would like to try the trampoline park must know.


Untitled

Jump Yard is an indoor trampoline park located at Frontera Verde Complex, Ortigas Avenue Corner C5, Pasic City

1. I would advise not to bring kids under 6 years old.

Why? You are required to watch them all the time. If you have a nanny to look after them, sure why not. However, I still don't think you'll get the value of what you're paying since children under 6 only have a designated area to play. They can't go to the other parts of the park.


Untitled

2. You need to buy grip socks

You can insist on wearing your own socks but using grip socks would give a better experience. Jump Yard sells grip socks. You can reuse it for your next jump or even use it as an ordinary socks.


Untitled

3. You need to do a LOT OF STRETCHING and should know your limits

Jumping on trampolines is a form of exercise. And just like in doing any exercise, stretching is a must. Something that my Boy and I didn't do. So let's just say that I am still suffering from occasional knee pain whenever I squat.

Untitled

4. Bring extra clothes

You will surely sweat buckets after trying all the activities such as the slam dunk area, dodgeball, wall climbing, monkey bars, and a lot more. It is best to bring an extra shirt so you can change afterwards.

Untitled

Untitled

5. Follow the RULES

They require the jumpers to watch a video regarding the safety rules. Follow it and you are sure to have a great time.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Check our the rates in Jump Yard Manila's website

No comments:

Post a Comment