March 10, 2018

The Sunday Currently #02

Cookies
This week has been so busy that I wasn't able to accomplish a lot of house chores. The week was spent writing the course I have to finish, dance and singing practices for a friend's 60th surprise birthday, and all about our broken and new refrigerator.

 The weekend was a terrible cheat day for me!



CURRENTLY 

Reading
A book on Career Exploration. (Not for pleasure but for work purposes)

Writing
Writing the second module of the course I am making. I am sssoooo slow!

Listening
"This is Me" by Keala Seatle

Thinking
about how I can squeeze all my activities in a 24 hour period. Sometimes, we want to do so many things but we can't have time for everything. There are some that we really have to sacrifice to give way to those that matter to us.

Smelling
Vicks! I have runny nose and it's pretty bad.

Wishing
To have more quiet time to myself so I can think and write better for the course

Hoping
to sleep longer tonight!

Wearing
razor back and shorts- pambahay!

Loving
the fact that after waiting for Samsung to order the parts that we need to repair our 5 year old Samsung inverter refrigerator, we decided to go to the mall and buy a new one! I don't know with you guys but I am not convinced that Samsung is good at making refrigerators. Pang celfone nalang kayo!

Wanting
undivided focus when I am working

Needing
some Neozep and Berocca!

Feeling
happy that our dance and song number were finished! Finally, I can focus on more important tasks. I am also excited for our gym tomorrow! I ate a lot of calories for the past two days and I am guilty!!!!



Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!

No comments:

Post a Comment